Date : 3 November
Course Title: Tooth preparation for every clinical situation.
The course will use Sirona CEREC CAD/CAM system.
This course is suitable for GPs.
Ideal tooth preparation is considered as a main factor for the success of the whole restorative treatment, respecting each material’s manufacturing recommended settings.
Accordingly computer guided preparation analysis nowadays allows the operator to fully analyze the prep before designing the restoration, for the maximum esthetic and functional demands.
This course will focus mainly on:
- Tooth preparation guide lines for posterior full crowns corresponding to materials selection
- Tooth preparation guide lines for anterior full crowns
- Tips and tricks for preparation of laminate veneers
- Scanning the preparation with Omnicam
- Preparation analyses with the Prep check SW
Hurry up seats are limited