Protaper next.. Time to shift to a flexible performance
AIDC 2016 conference
The course will address:
- Understanding the basis of mechanical and biological objectives .
- The importance of glide path and how to perfect it with available hand and rotary instruments available such as pathfiles or pro.glider.
- Understanding the material science as well as the technique on how to use the ProTaper next rotary instruments in a simplified and effective approach.
- Emphasis will be placed on techniques in preparation of curved, narrow & calcified canals with emphasis on different types of dentin involved through the use of C plus files.
- Recent irrigation protocols and activation techniques with a demo on the use of endoactivator system .
- The role of lubricants and chelators in recent canal preparation.
- Also candidates will be able to see a demo on such instruments as well as obturation of canals by protaper next cones.
This course includes:
Candidates should bring extracted multi-rooted teeth with optimized access cavities prepared preferably mandibular or maxillary molars or through the use of transparent blocks.
For more details please contact us:
Course co-ordinator:Nouran Tarek
Hurry up seats are limited!