Course Title: Modern Myofunctional Orthodontics – the way forward!
Take a deeper look into the various myofunctional orthodontic appliances and how they can really make a difference! Moreover, there will be a discussion about soft tissue dysfunctions and malocclusions with their underlying causes.
- New Modalities in Diagnosis
- Model Analysis (Hands-on)
- Easy Way to Cephalometric Analysis (Hands-on)
- The Why, Who and When of CBCT Clinical Pediatrics and Orthodontics (Hands on computer :how to use software for diagnosis)
- Modern Prevention and Interception Frameworks
- Space Problems: When and How to Treat?
- “Early Treatment today” Is the controversy coming to an end?
- Introduction to Myofuntional Orthodontics (Trainer & Myobrace System )
- How to make it work??? (Hands-on)
- New limits of Orthodontics
By the end of this course every participant should be able to:
- Know how to diagnose existing malocclusion problems and predict developing ones.
- Know when and how to deal with developing malocclusion.
- Use Myofuctional treatment to intercept and treat developing malocclusion.
Shuttle buses available to and from Radisson Blue Hotel
Course Fees: 500 L.E
Course Date: Wednesday 2nd of November 2016
Credit hours: 1
Venue: Radisson Blue Hotel, Alexandria
Course coordinator: Dr. Sherifa Ghaleb
AIDC office: +203 4811787