Kindly you have been noted that your poster presentation will be displayed as Electronic Poster (E-Poster).
So, please prepare your E-Poster presentation in accordance with the below specifications before uploading your E-Poster. Also, please do not enable document encryption or password protection.
- Essential Information to Include on E-Poster:
- Title (with authors and affiliations)
- Abstract or Introduction
- You are asked to prepare a one page poster document in a single Microsoft PowerPoint slide. (Multiple pages slides are not permitted).
- The E-Poster AIDC template is available for download on our website: aidc2016.com
- You have to be sure that, the downloaded AIDC template has been set on a slide size of the page with a screen ratio of 16:9 and its orientation is landscape layout. (Portrait orientation will not be displayed properly).
|Select Design —> page set-up section —> on-screen show —> set screen ratio 16:9 and landscape orientation|
- The setting of the poster size and orientation could be performed according to the following steps on the AIDC Power Point template;
- The e-Poster format:
- Font size: The font size should be (14pt – 20pt).
- Font type: Please use Times New Roman or Calibri.
- Language: All E-Posters should be created in English.
- Images and tables:
You are welcome to use images and tables in your presentation.
All graphs and tables must be embedded in your file and have titles.
Avoid animated GIF files and be careful to respect copyright and personal anonymity with your images or photos.
- Images and animations:
Please, avoid overlapping, animated objects or serial animations. Only the final view/status per slide will be visible.
Do not insert or embed any videos in your presentation.
Do not include audio in your presentation.
Do not include hyperlinks as there will be no internet access on the E-Poster screens.
- Turn your document into JPG file format with the following criteria:
- In Pixels, the minimum recommended size is 2000 x 2000px and the maximum is 4000 x 4000px.
- In bytes, the maximum file size is 4 Megabytes (4MB).
- File Format: Save your file as JPG in order to upload the E-Poster.
All E- Posters must be uploaded by [Saturday 22 /10 /2016] in order to be included.
- All E-Poster presentations must use the AIDC Power Point template.
- All E-Poster presentations must be uploaded as JPG file.
- All E-Poster files must be saved following this file name protocol: Last name, First name and Title of presentation.
All E- Posters must be sent electronically at our E-mail: email@example.com