Some of the most important long term investments of your life are your education and your career. This course/lecture is a must for dentists and/or dental students who seek advice to continue their career and practice dentistry in the United States of America. In summary, to become a licensed dentist in the U.S. you need education, written examination and clinical exam by state/region.
This lecture/ work shop course will enable you to save time and cost as well as learn new information. In the half day work shop participants will need to fill out their profiles and answer a questionnaire so they can have one to one professional advice and a clear idea about whether or not to go to the U.S.
For Q&A session other Doctors from US and Abroad may be in the panel to give their advises as well.
Contents (Lecture and work shop):
- What are the requirements for a licensee?
- What are the pros and cons of being an international dentist?
- How to apply for dental school or post graduate program?
- What are the routes to practicing dentistry in California?
- What opportunities are available now for foreign dentists?
- What are the obstacles faced by foreign dentists in the U.S.?
- What do you need to do before going to the U.S.?
- How to succeed as a foreign dentist in the U.S.?
- What is the future of dentistry in the U.S.?
- How to invest in your career and education?
Who should attend:
General dentist, dental students, residents and specialists
Hurry up seats are limited
For more details please contact us:
Course Coordinator : Nada Abdelhakim